This policy was last updated on February 21, 2023.
What Information and Data does LivAway Collect:
LivAway collects information from you when you access LivAway’s website (www.livawaysuites.com), utilize LivAway’s online reservation system, make a reservation other than through LivAway’s online reservation system, contact LivAway, enroll in LivAway loyalty programs, create an online account, elect to receive LivAway promotional materials or offers, subscribe to, access, or follow LivAway’s social media accounts, access or register for LivAway’s applications (for use on computers or mobile devices), make any purchases or orders from LivAway, are a visitor or a guest at a LivAway Branded Hotel, or otherwise communicate or engage with LivAway or a LivAway Branded Hotel, or their respective owners, partners, employees, or staffs. The information collected during any such interactions may be personally identifiable information including, but not necessarily limited to, names, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, credit card or other payment information, birthdate, health information, loyalty programs account information, government-issued identification and data thereon, employer information for any business-related bookings, social media account information, emergency contact information, preferences (special requests or accommodations, room preferences, etc.), and other information that you may provide.
Furthermore, LivAway websites and applications may receive and store information available to LivAway due to your accessing of LivAway websites and applications. The extent and nature of such information that may be received and stored by LivAway is based on the settings and software of your computer or mobile device, as applicable.
With respect to becoming a licensee or franchisee of LivAway, interested parties and applicants will be required to provide additional personal information including, without limitation, real estate development experience, hotel development and operations experience, requested hotel location, credit and financial information, investment and investor information, and other information deemed necessary or prudent by LivAway.
How does LivAway use your Information:
The information LivAway collects from you is intended to and may be used by LivAway for any of the following purposes:
- To personalize, customize, and improve your overall hotel experience with LivAway. The information you provide will help LivAway to better prepare for your stay and respond to your individual needs.
- To personalize, customize, and improve LivAway’s website, applications, social media pages and accounts, and the overall online, website, social media, and digital experience for LivAway’s guests. LivAway continually strives to improve its website and digital offerings and experience based, in part, on the information and feedback received from its guests.
- To provide and improve LivAway’s customer and guest services. LivAway is always searching for ways to improve the stay of guests at LivAway Branded Hotels. Your information assists LivAway in determining how to effectively respond to your service requests and needs, and in establishing brand standards that may apply universally to LivAway Branded Hotels.
- To maintain the LivAway centralized reservation system and to process transactions, purchases, reservations, and other services offered by LivAway. The personal information collected in the reservation system is needed to secure and process your reservation. Your personally identifiable information (including credit card number) will be processed to complete your transaction and to facilitate the making of future reservations. Your personal information may be shared with the LivAway Branded Hotel to facilitate your reservations.
- To send periodic emails. Any email address you provide to LivAway may be used to send you details, confirmations, receipts, information, and updates pertaining to your reservation or other purchases, and also to send you promotions, special offers, or other marketing materials from LivAway and its partners, including, without limitation, information regarding the area in which the LivAway Branded Hotel at which you are staying is located.
- To contact you regarding your experience with LivAway or a stay at a LivAway Branded Hotel, and to obtain information and feedback from you regarding the same through satisfaction or market research surveys or similar inquiries.
- To provide information to our partners, affiliates, contractors, agents, service providers, managers, licensees, franchisees, and owners of LivAway Branded Hotels. Your information may be shared with the foregoing in connection with third party products or services provided to or made available to LivAway guests (e.g., credit card processing, smart lockers, automatic check in, etc.), and to otherwise provide services and improve your overall guest experience. LivAway may distribute information about guests to third party service providers such as web analytics companies, market researchers, and fulfillment houses. LivAway may also use third parties (and provide your information to third parties) to conduct data processing and analysis, engage in emails and direct marketing to guests, administer guest surveys, compile guest and hotel information, compile website and digital offering information.
- LivAway may also share your information with strategic partners and with respect to any promotions, surveys, third party offers, promotions, sweepstakes, and contests, including with any companies involved in any co-sponsored or co-branded offers, promotions, sweepstakes, or contests.
How does LivAway Protect your Information:
When LivAway receives your private information (including supplied sensitive/credit information), LivAway implements a variety of security measures consistent with industry standards to maintain the safety and security of your personal information when you make a reservation or enter, provide, submit, or access your personal information. LivAway also requires its third party services provides to implement security measures consistent with industry standards to maintain the safety and security of your personal information. LivAway’s reservation system and other databases are maintained in the United States, and LivAway therefore collects, utilizes, protects, and discloses your personal information in the United States. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via secure technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Information provided by you through LivAway’s website (including credit card information) is transmitted via secure technology and then encrypted only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and those authorized to access such information are required to keep the information confidential. You can verify whether your information is encrypted by confirming that the locked padlock icon is present and the site address it changed from “http” to “https”.
Does LivAway Disclose any Information to Outside Parties:
Non-personally identifiable guest and visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Can I Opt-Out of Receiving LivAway’s Promotional Materials:
If you do not want to receive LivAway promotional materials, please contact LivAway by mail at the below address or by clicking the “unsubscribe” included as part of any promotional email you receive from LivAway. In any such correspondence, please clearly identify the nature of your request.
At LivAway’s discretion, LivAway may include or offer third-party products or services on its website, applications, and other digital offerings. Third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies which you should review in connection with any visit to such third-party sites or third-party products or services. LivAway has no (and hereby disclaims any) responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Children’s Online Privacy:
LivAway’s website, applications, and other digital offerings are not intended for children or persons under the age of 18. LivAway does not request and does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children or persons under the age of 18.
Terms and Conditions:
Please also visit the LivAway Terms and Conditions of Use establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the LivAway website, applications, digital offerings, and services.
LivAway Suites, LLC
Attn: Privacy Officer
3300 N. Triumph Blvd., Suite 100
Lehi, Utah 84043